Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Kelner / Kelnerka
115 dni temu
Ogłoszenie numer: 1913190, z dnia 2018-02-22
Recruitment & Crewing Agency “ISMIRA“ offers legal jobs on cruise ships. 18 years we are successfully selecting and placing service personnel with the most famous and successful cruise companies in the world.
Kelner / Kelnerka
Miejsce pracy: świętokrzyskie
A luxurious, ocean front country club in Vero Beach, Florida, is hiring Food & Beverage international workers to work for them from October 2018 through April/May 2019 under the H-2B visa program.
John’s Island Club is an exceptional member-owned private club located in Vero Beach – midway on Florida’s east coast. Its golf, tennis, and dining and banquet facilities are truly superb, and they strive to offer our members first-class service in all areas. John’s Island Club typically seek a large number of staff in our Food & Beverage Service and Culinary areas, in addition to some additional staff in Golf, Tennis, Health and Fitness and Environmental Services.
Program length: 6 months*, with possible extension to other employers upon completion of the program, for up to 36 months.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Takes food, beverage and cocktail orders, and services these orders in a timely, efficient manner, according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for the set-up of service areas: server stations, kitchen, and dining room.
- Maintains a high level of safety and cleanliness and keeps service areas in an orderly fashion at all times.
- Provides suggestions and answers questions to the members for menu selections.
- Knowledgeable of the menu and how all items are prepared.
- Readily accessible and attentive to members at all times.
- Must be able to work rapidly during rush periods and follow the requests of supervisors.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
- Fine Dining Experience helpful, but not mandatory – it will be seen as a plus by the employer
- Excellent command of the English language
- Personality and attitude are the most important factors apart from English fluency
- No big tattoos on visible parts of the body
- Must be able to take and pass certain, specific academic/vocational courses as required by the needs of the Club.
- Ability to communicate and understand the directions of supervisors.
- Telephone communication skills
- Must have knowledge of proper methods of etiquette and Food and Beverage service.
- Good judgment.
- Prior experience in Food and Beverage fine dining service helpful.
- Airline tickets from home country to Florida will be arranged by the employer
- Airport pickup and transfer will be provided by the employer
- Fine service training during first weeks of work provided by the employer gives a lot of opportunities to learn about fine foods & wine
- Free meals and drinks during shift hours
- Transportation to and from work will be provided
- Uniforms will be provided (except shoes – which must be black, non-skid)
- Visa Fee will be reimbursed when you start working
- Drug test performed on arrival – free of charge
- Housing: Housing is optional and can be arranged by the club at a weekly fee of approx. $90/week (for shared accommodation) and deducted from employee paychecks. Three bedroom furnished apartments with two participants per room.
Salary: Approx. $2400 +tips