Telemedico is one of the biggest providers of medical teleconsultations in Europe that enables 24-hour access to general practitioners and specialists. Our mission is to be the leader in the implementation of telemedicine and, thus, to provide our patients with excellent medical care wherever they are, whenever they need it. We provide consultations in 3 channels: telephone, chat and video and we offer various other telemedicine products for our clients.
Our services are benefiting insurance, assistance, healthcare and financial companies based in Europe, Middle East, South and North America and include key global players like: AXA, Allianz, Generali, PZU, VIG, Mondial, Europ Assistance, Novartis and many more.
Key facts about Telemedico:
100+ B2B clients in 20+ countries
100 000+ consultations a month
Learn more about us at: https://telemedi.co/en/
- Knowledge of relevant pay rewards in resppective field.
- Ability to interview and recruit relevant candidates from foreign countries.
- Onboarding succesfull candidates
- Being able to work effectively with business partners and customers as well as with our polish team.
- Constant growth & development and possibility to shape the organization and processes.
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience, skills and achieved KPIs.
- Possibility to get unique experience in a dynamic, innovative startup environment on a fast growing market.
- Unlimited access to telemedicine services.
- English / Spanish language courses on various levels.
- Employment type: B2B, Permanent.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji za pomocą przycisku
Telemedi sp. z o.o.