As a Lead GameServer Engineer, you will become our partner in creating the new studio and GENRE-DEFINING GAME!
In order to make sure that our players get the best, most uninterrupted experience possible we need an experienced Server Engineer to hop on board and set the direction of the backend development in the studio.
A person who's confident with taking key decisions determining the future of the product. Someone who would draw conclusions from things that went wrong so that the team would benefit in the future, knowing how to overcome obstacles and be better prepared for any unexpected turn of events. We're humble at TSG, so it's fantastic if you are, too. Oh, and pragmatism is of paramount importance to us. Interested? Come and join us!
- architecting the server-side of our new games;
- leading the distribution and upkeep of new games highly-scalable backends through maintenance and design;
- troubleshooting and monitoring high-volume database systems;
- prototyping and bringing up to life the new game ideas;
- collaborating with a cross-functional team to achieve the best possible quality of our products;
- actively contributing towards the best practice of reliability and availability;
- providing technical leadership in back-end technologies and acting as a resource for the studio.
- 6+ years of experience in server-side Java programming along with concurrency handling and distributed systems;
- strong exposure to game development;
- good knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- demonstrate solid Linux shell experience along with scripting languages;
- able to think on your feet and don't shy away from working under pressure as our aim is to minimize downtime in games, so you'll be expected to respond and troubleshoot a range of issues accompanying the production environment;
- highly-committed and passionate about getting things done autonomously;
- willingness to work as part of a team and having an open-minded attitude towards your colleagues and their work;
- clear and open communication on the needs, wants and ideas;
- hands-on approach;
- true passion for games;
- very good command of English and willingness to work in an international environment.
- experience in Redis and/or PostgreSQL database;
- knowledge of data serialization in client-server communication.
We're offering a full range of the gaming industry perks and throwing in some more. Our new-established studio will give you:
- freedom of making partnership decisions;
- flat structure;
- direct influence on the final product and business direction;
- safe environment to develop yourself and your skills;
- friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- working hardware matters - win or mac with accessories - take your pick;
- award-winning office space in the center of warsaw;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- company stock.
- development days (market reconstructions, communities of practice);
- access to educational books that you help us collect in our new office.
- assistance in relocation and relocation package;
- unique welcome pack;
- private medical care and multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- company trips and gatherings.