We are a team of software management experts who are experienced in accelerating business growth. Whether it will be maintaining client software’s high quality or introducing new innovative features to already existing products – our software development support team can handle it all.
Low-code is a powerful approach that enables developers to design and develop software quickly and with minimal hand-coding, allowing greater focus on user requirements, quality, and innovation. It has revolutionized the way we are developing modern applications.
We are looking for people with different experience levels, not only software developers. If you would like to gain experience with a low-code platforms like Mendix, Microsoft PowerApps, OutSystems, we are happy to look into your CV. Experience with any low-code platform is an advantage, but we also help to learn it on-board if necessary.
- Managing new versions and functionalities of applications for our clients.
- Contributing to Client’s success in different delivery models: tailored support and maintenance services, dev-ops.
- Translating customer requirements into web / mobile applications.
- Developing user-friendly applications with modern styling.
- Constructing interfaces and integrations such as web services, REST, ODATA, etc.
- Exploring different technology set-ups as well as new and innovative ways of working.
- Overseeing Production Environment to assure Business Continuity and driving Continuous Improvement initiatives to keep up with the latest technologies, best practices, and trends in the market.
- Visual programming with low-code tools (modelling application logic like building a flow chart rather than coding).
- Designing data models (comparable to UML / ER diagrams).
- Technical background (professional experience).
- Programming skills (any language).
- Customer orientation and ability to find win-win solutions.
- Knowledge of model-driven software development.
- Pragmatic approach, pro-active and can-do attitude.
- Passion for technology, strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written English language enabling successful and effective communication.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Sense of ownership.
- Being familiar with low-code tools (like Mendix, OutSystems, Appian, Kodi, or Microsoft PowerApps).
- Ability to travel.
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- You will see the result of your work quickly. Sometimes it is a matter of minutes!
- All our engineers are Mendix or OutSystems certified. You will get a chance to get one too!
- Knowledge sharing is in our DNA! We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (Low-code, AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops, and conferences (e.g. Mendix World) to keep their expert knowledge up to date.
- You are more than a support engineer, as you maintain client software’s high quality or introduce new innovative features to already existing products.
- We realise a big variety of projects: Mobile, Web, Internet of Things, Business Intelligence. Ranging in size from small plugins to complex systems.
- You will have 8 days yearly for self-development, training, and conferences.
- It’s not only about low-code platforms. We deal with Java Script, ReactJS, CSS, HTML, SQL, C#, Java, Azure, AWS, and other technologies as well.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.