CORE Services operates on the market since 2010, we provide services to the largest institutions from the banking and financial sector, automotive, media industry, IT companies as well as dynamically developing software houses.
Currently, for our client we are looking for:
- Join the Delta-1 Front Office development team to develop, maintain and support a suite of applications for the Delta-1 trading desk.
- Be responsible for the analysis development and timely delivery of new features and functionalities as well as enhancements to the existing core systems.
- Participate on the architecture and design decisions.
- Support the strategic growth of the applications including integration of cutting edge technologies, DevOps principles and cloud technologies.
- Interact with the end users to understand issues/feedback and incorporate the same in developing solutions.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the processes and the systems.
- Support for the overall system during business hours, based on a team rotation.
- Relevant experience with Microsoft .NET development in C# - preferably incl. WPF, WCF etc.
- Technical competence and professionalism in all aspects of software delivery - including analysis, requirements gathering, architecture, design, development, automated testing, continuous integration and deployment.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to understand complex problems and translate them into solution respecting OOP fundamentals.
- Knowledge of relational databases (ideally MSSQL).
- Understanding of enterprise design patterns.
- Team player familiar with Agile development concepts.
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques and best practices.
- Knowledge of web front-end development as well as full stack development skills.
- Familiarity with messaging platforms such as SWIFT, MQ or Solace.
- Cloud technology and AWS.
- Experience with Equity Derivatives.
- Long-term cooperation.
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills).
- Employment based on B2B contract.
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Medicover.
Core Services Sp. z o.o.
CORE Services działa na rynku od 2010 roku, a z naszych usług korzystają zarówno największe instytucje z sektora bankowo-finansowego w Polsce, globalne i lokalne firmy IT jak również młode i dynamicznie rozwijające się software house’y.