Location: Tymianka, Zgierz, Poland, 95-010
Duration: Full time, permanent
Salary: 3,200 to 4,500 PLN per month
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
As our Office Administrator you will assist in the general management of our assembly distribution centre (ADC) and be a central link between multiple regions and departments.
You will support our global operations by supporting a variety of business functions and looking after the ADC.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Supporting business functions
- Filing invoices and sending to accounts department and filling in the ERP system.
- Managing the incoming and outgoing mail daily.
- Filing invoices and sending to accounts department.
- Processing vendor payments.
- Communicating daily with our HQ Finance/Accounting Department
- Running our monthly Payroll administration.
- Supporting logistics and production department administration.
- Supporting UK-based HR with employee information and documentation.
- Assisting in tracking and recording data and preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- General administration
- Answering phones and greeting guests.
- Rerouting calls to the appropriate person and taking messages when required.
- Managing the office calendar system for shared knowledge of the teams’ absences.
- Managing incoming and outgoing post.
- Scanning, filing and other administrative tasks that may help the teams.
- Ordering and maintaining a stock of office supplies.
- Carrying out data entry activities.
- Checking and signing for deliveries, before informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival.
- Check cleanliness of the office interior and sorting / reporting any problems.
- Ensure the kitchens are stocked with milk, sugar, tea and coffee, water and soft drinks etc.
WHAT MAKES YOU RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE
- Customer focus.
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Polish.
- Capable of working autonomously, anticipating needs and solving problems.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High levels of both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Multi-task to meet deliverables with little supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Logical thinking.
- Prepared to grow with the company and take on new challenges.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience with information systems and ERP systems ideally NetSuite.
- Experience of working with confidential information.
Desired Personal Characteristics:
- Confident manner, good presentation skills.
- Determination - not easily discouraged or put off.
- Passion, enthusiasm and charisma.
- Innovative – prepared to see beyond how it has been done before.
- Positive outlook – always sees opportunity through any adversity.
- Resilient – ready to bounce back from any challenges.
- Assertive – gets things done when they need to be.
- Positive, self-motivated and with a helpful attitude.
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT
Western Global is the world's leading supplier of mobile fuel storage solutions. With locations in Europe, North America, South Africa and the Middle East, Western Global designs, manufactures, and delivers innovative fuel and fluid storage solutions and provides refueling equipment across the world, regardless of the application.
Innovation and engineering excellence drive us forward.
We strive for continuous improvement in product development to meet customer requirements. We contribute our drive and our success to our world-class team, and are currently seeking to add a like-minded passionate individual to join our organisation.
360 Resourcing Solutions