Support business teams with reporting technical expertise in projects and business development activities. Support initiatives on using new data sources and data-driven approaches by creating Excel/PBI POCs that could be included in Enterprise DWH and company-wide reporting.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Identify Key Business Requirements in the reporting area.
- Understand and analyze the Key Business Requirements in detail.
- Design, Build, Test and Deploying identified Key requirements as Power BI Reports (POCs and PROD).
- Analyze and propose new data needs for Enterprise DWH.
- Setup User mapping and security in Power BI.
- Administer Power BI Premium capacity.
- Support good team spirit and help make the ICT department a good place to work.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Extensive experience in building reports in Power BI and Excel.
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Data Stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, PowerBI).
- Experience with business intelligence data modelling techniques and tools, including dimensional modelling using Kimball approach.
- Understanding of data-driven processes in a multinational business organization (Supply chain, Finance, Sales).
- Proficient in SQL and DAX.
- Entry level data science skills (descriptive statistics, basic forecasting).
Nice To Have:
- Experience with AZURE Data Factory/Logic Apps/ Data Lake as a plus.
- Python knowledge is a plus.
- Good presentation and teamwork skills.
- Attitude of continuous improvement and desire to learn new technologies.
- Ability to SAY NO and ask WHY.
- Analytical skills.
- English - fluent both written and spoken.Education:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science,
- Software Technology, Mathematics or equivalent education.
About Maxima Europe:
Maxima is an established US-based Global IT solutions provider servicing our clients around the world. In Europe, we are looking to hire a Power BI Consultant to join our growing team in Krakow, Poland. By Joining Maxima you will have the opportunity to work alongside industry SMEs from around the world creating an unparalleled environment where you can tap into deep domain knowledge, be a part of and lead transformational projects, define cutting edge solutions to solve our client’s most complex issues.
Maxima is extremely proud to be a people-centric company focusing on both our teams internally and externally as well as the client needs to help facilitate your goals whenever possible.
We encourage you to take ownership of your work in an effort to support curiosity and creativity. We believe in continuity and long term relationships to enable you to grow with us and our clients to ultimately master your craft and deepen your knowledge. Your success is our success.