Currently Fortaco Janów Lubelski is looking for a candidate for the position of:
Key tasks & responsibilities:
Your area of responsibilities includes the following tasks:
- Leading welding, CNC machining, maintenance and logistic departments (in total ca 300 FTE),
- Managing the plant operations to achieve KPI targets (H&S, Quality, Delivery, Cost) with a low level of bureaucracy,
- Creating leadership, building trust and openness,
- Creating bottom-up commitment to understand internal customer value and satisfaction,
- Driving competence development and skillset in the departments,
- Continuous improvement by focusing on Lean Thinking,
- Partner closely with other teams (HR, H&S, Sales, Sourcing, Quality, Engineering).
To be able to convey the tasks successfully we require:
- Higher education in a technical field (management faculty will be an advantage),
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in similar roles in the manufacturing sector (the knowledge of welding and machining processes would be an advantage),
- LEAN Manufacturing knowledge, skills and practical experience,
- Proactive, fast and oriented on practical solutions,
- Strong leadership, collaboration and communication skills,
- Team builder, decision maker,
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English,
- Commitment and problem solving orientated, learning mentality,
- Business development attitude, able to build customer relations.
At Fortaco, we are working in an international environment with modern tools. We offer benefits like:
- Challenging and highly independent position,
- Possibilities of personal development,
- Interesting stable job in a friendly working environment,
- Full time contract with social package,
- Influence on the Company’s culture,
- Work tools adequate to the position.
FORTACO JL Sp. z o.o.
FORTACO Group jest wiodącym partnerem produkcji dla firm działających w obszarze inżynierii mechanicznej przemysłu ciężkiego (rolnictwo, leśnictwo, budownictwo, transport materiałów, górnictwo) oraz największym w Europie uczestnikiem w tej branży. Spółka zatrudnia łącznie blisko 2300 pracowników i prowadzi działalność w Finlandii, Estonii, Polsce, na Węgrzech i Słowacji. W Polsce firma posiada dwa oddziały: we Wrocławiu i w Janowie Lubelskimi.