- Coordinate with the investment designs/plans with architects and managing Project Management team;
- Managing and overseeing all construction projects ensuring that projects are delivered on time, on budget and to specification in accordance with company’s standards;
- Ensure maximum profitability on projects through accurate estimating, efficient procurement, rigorous cost and variation management;
- Ensure all projects are properly resourced, structured, planned;
- Monitor and report on project progress and ensure that issues are proactively addressed and resolved;
- Work with client and design teams and through valued engineering help improve overall project profitability and increase client satisfaction;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients both externally and within the company;
- Maintain a good working environment on the team player basis;
- Build a strong network of industry contacts including general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, service providers and influential industry personnel;
- Continually look to develop new and improved methods of operating and ensure that company keeps abreast of industry trends;
- Ensure all construction activities adhere to all legal & regulatory compliance requirements;
- Cooperate and negotiate with authorities, utilities supplier throughout the pre-development and permitting of projects;
- Handover to the Property Management team upon project completion and where applicable the Tenant;
- Lead projects as required during the hold period of an asset including but not limited to Lease renewals vacancy preparation works.
- 8+ years of experience in commercial construction industry;
- Degree in Construction/ Civil Engineering – essential;
- Good level of English is essential;
- Experience of delivering multi-million Euro construction projects;
- Experience of managing a number of projects at the same time;
- Influential leader with strong team playing skills;
- Good negotiator/ effective communicator;
- Organizational skills;
- Relationship Management skills;
- Strong competencies in dealing with subcontractors, Statutory Authorities and technical support personnel;
- Must have desire to succeed and be achievement and results oriented.
An excellent career opportunity to become a key member of their international team in developing and expanding their investment portfolio. Reporting directly to the Construction and Development Director, Poland, this role provides a wonderful career path.
Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o.
Headcount Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o. Jest irlandzką firmą doradztwa personalnego specjalizującą się w rekrutacji pracowników zarówno na rynku polskim jak i ogólnoeuropejskim.
Headcount Solutions posiada zespół specjalistów, którzy łączą doświadczenie w rekrutacji, ze znajomością specyfiki różnorodnych rynków popartą wieloletnią pracą w poszczególnych sektorach.
Działalność Headcount Solutions koncentruje się na rekrutacji specjalistów i kandydatów na wysokie stanowiska.