- You have a passion for games
- Ability to work longer with one product
- You are open-minded and eager to learn
- You want cooperate closely with the developers and game design
- You like playing and searching for game's bugs
- You create structure in work
- Outside of the box thinking
- Eagle eye for details
- You have at least 1 year experience in similar position
- Be flexible and responsive
- Task management software
- Bug reports/ documentation
- Team work
- Test automation tools (e.g Appium)
- Communication skills
- Database tools (e.g mySQL)
- Analitical mind
- Bug tracer (Bugzilla, Jira)
- Programming skill
- Outline quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and comply with quality assurance standards
- Make sure that quality assurance standards are adequate
- Elaborate the procedures of sampling and guidelines for collection and reporting quality data
- Oversee the implementation and ensure efficiency of inspection and quality systems
- Plan, perform and oversee inspection and testing of products to ensure the quality deliverable
- Identify and Resolve Production Issues
- Conduct Product Testing and Audits
- Document Product Tests and Corrections
- Evaluate Production Operations
- Building and maintaining the automated test scripts
- Writing and maintaining test cases, test plans and test scripts
- Leader's support
Ask for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills.
- Knowledge sharing
People development is key for us!
- Fast-paced career
Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
You will count on all the resources you need for your work
- Beautiful office
Ingenious office space with plenty of room, located in KPT
- Flexible hours
Whether you are an early bird or late owl - we get you covered.
- Growth budget
Let us know if you need any book or purchase materials that will help you grow
- Remote work
We don't force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well.
- Open kitchen
Coffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
We regularly play together and you are invited as well!
- Team gatherings
Take part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company.
- Stock option plan
We would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan.
Our competitive edge is our first mover advantage. We took what we learned while making our first few games to build and improve our game engine, then integrate live data. The results from our first three games was phenomenal, with more than 10,000,000 organic players of our first game, Landlord Real Estate Tycoon.