At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
Joining thyssenkrupp IT Competence Center, you will be a part of a team of dedicated professionals, who support and develop the Global IT Applications and thyssenkrupp infrastructure worldwide. We promise to create an environment where each employee feels valued and our teams are driven by the group spirit. You will be equipped with tools and processes that will help you develop your full potential and balance your private and professional life while staying in close contact with those that really matters to you.
- Analyze errors and developing work arounds and permanent solutions
- Implementation of solutions independently
- Perform feasibility check and cost estimation for change requests
- Implementation of change requests
- Handling of service requests by changing SAP standard customizing
- Assistance for how-to questions
- Keeping ticket up-to-date
- Maintaining documentation - knowledge base
- Perform regularly support and maintenance tasks
- Support interfaces to other modules and (sub-)systems
- Ensure compliance with internal processes
- Support of go-lives
- Collaboration in projects
- Audit support
- At least 2 years of experience on a similar position
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or related
- Fluent written and spoken English, German language will be an asset
- Broad knowledge of SAP FI (FI-GL, AP, AR, FI-AA)
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong service thinking skills and service orientation
- Flexibility and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and attention to details
- ABAP and debugging skills will be welcomed
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits: work in a big, international high-tech company, sports cards (MultiSport & CityFit), Lux Med private medical care, relocation package, induction by a team of experienced professionals, co-financing of glasses, life insurance, MyBenefit platform, fresh fruit days.
- Talent and development programs aimed at developing technical and soft skills: Forein languages classes, training programs, transparent career paths
- “Open door” culture - work in international environment, friendly working atmosphere: flexible working hours, possibility of remote work, tk Volunteer team, Sports Team, sports activities funded by company, relocation package (loaction: Gdańsk)
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk Sp. z o.o.
Human Resources Department
al.Grunwaldzka 472 D, 80-309 Gdańsk
Telephone: +48 58 783 60 00
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk