Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
SCM Engineer with Bash scripting
157 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
The everyday work for Software Configuration Management team is about software integration – a process done by the automated systems which put together all the changes in project source code delivered by the developers.
The person in this role constantly improves and automates the integration process and the tools used to achieve highest levels of reliability and completion time.
As SCM Engineer you will:
- take care about build and release processes
- set up, improve and maintain Continuous Delivery for automatic build, deliver and release processes
- develop and maintain build systems
- deploy cloud computing for SW building
- Scripting languages: Bash and Python
- Version control systems Git/SVN
- Continuous Delivery systems (Jenkins)
- Build tools: Make, Cmake, Yocto/Bitbake
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- knowledge of scripting languages: Bash (Python in plus)
- knowledge of operation systems: Linux
- knowledge of Version Control Systems (Git or SVN)
- knowledge of software development processes and tools
- excellent team player
- SCM area, Continuous Delivery/Jenkins experience and GNU Mak
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.