Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
General Purpose of the Role/Job Position Summary Description:
Nokia CNS / Core Engineering / Media Management R&D team is seeking for product Security Architect - in order to address growing business needs of Nokia Session Border Controller (SBC) product. This has to be supported by rapid product evolution of its cloud native product architecture.
Therefore, we need Security Architect to join our R&D organization. The candidate in this role will be required to work with R&D members (CTO, other systems engineers/architects, software engineers) as well as product line managers (PLMs) and customer support teams to define, design and deliver cloud native SBC product.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
- Defining product security architecture and new product functions to maintain and enrich its security with new capabilities.
- Cooperation with Product Managers, Product Architects, System Engineers, CTO and Development Teams on defining of product security roadmap, feature definitions and backlog prioritization
- Identification of product security gaps and deficiencies, addressing them into enhancements/ backlog items
- Supporting design, implementation, test, sales and maintenance of product with the relevant teams
- Documenting and presenting product capabilities internally and externally (documentation/ publications, security artefacts and presentations)
- Involvement in relevant certification / standardization activities
- Cross-sharing technology & product knowledge among various project team members
- Representing R&D internally and externally
Required Minimum Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Candidate´s with degree in computer science or electrical engineering will be more relevant. Master’s degree is a plus
- At least 6-8 years of professional experience including hands-on software design, development and software architecture in an R&D organization.
- Very good understanding of software security architecture in cloud, virtualization, cloud native principles, linux, microservices, containers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current and emerging cyber security threats, vulnerabilities, trends and mitigations ranging across the technologies required to provide layered defense
- Expertise in various cloud security controls and architecture design aspects around identity and access management, RBAC, SSO, access governance etc
- Experience implementing security solutions for telecom systems in cloud
- Broad understanding of information security architecture principles
- Relevant industry certificates like CISSP, CEH, CISM, CRISC
- Data analytics skills
- English as working language
Desired Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- Experience with VMware, Openstack, AWS, Openshift, Azure clouds/ CaaS.
- Understanding Machine Learning technologies & methods
- Knowledge of IMS functions and protocols, specifically Session Border Controller components and functions, VOIP and VoLTE architecture would be an advantage
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia to globalny lider, oferujący technologie łączące miliardy ludzi i urządzeń na całym świecie. Firma, wspierana innowacjami opracowywanymi przez cenione ośrodki badawczo-rozwojowe Nokia Bell Labs oraz Nokia Technologies, jest wiodącym dostawcą rozwiązań, będących fundamentem współczesnego, połączonego świata.
- Krok Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Krok Test dla programistów
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Telekonferencja
Dyrektor Działu Wytwarzania Systemów do Zarządzania Sieciami
„Praca w Nokii to nie tylko wkład w rozwój najnowszych technologii, ale i możliwość ciągłego rozwoju oraz realizowania własnych celów i ambicji.”
Dyrektor Działu R&D Technologii LTE
„W mojej pracy najbardziej motywuje mnie możliwość realnego wpływu na przyszłość.”