Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Security Engineer - Linux Administrator Experience Required
36 dni temu
- leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries,
- provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting,
- official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games,
- awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times,
- almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Torun, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz.
We are SIEM, Security Information and Event Management.
We are responsible for implementations and maintenance of the SIEM infrastructures for internal and external Customers. We need to ensure constant security monitoring of IT critical assets and correlation of Security Events. We are working with multi-vendor platforms.
A job which allows you to know advanced SIEM technologies. You will be responsible for ensuring proper log collection from many types of servers. It will help you to manage the powerful application to understand and analyze all the data. Any wrong user behaviour/pattern will be monitored and notified. Moreover, we collect and manage PB (peta bytes) of data and a thousand of alerts. Our portfolio and our team are getting bigger and bigger each year, thus new technologies and challenges make this job interesting. You have a chance to become a member of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) team, which is a part of Big Data and Security (BDS) division
Your main duties will consist of:
- Arrangements of connectivity/storage/equipment for purposes of SIEM environments,
- Implementing security monitoring rules in a SIEM tooling, according to the business needs,
- You can help with the creation of high level and low-level design of SIEM infrastructure,
- Furthermore, building SIEM infrastructure for new customers during onboarding projects,
- Creation of high level and low-level design of SIEM infrastructure,
- Reporting progress of the above tasks to Project Managers.
Courses and certifications like:
- Red Had (RHCSA RH200, RHCE RH255)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- Comptia S+
- McAfee MA0-104 (SIEM)
- VMware vCenter/ESXi
- ArcSight (ASP + CSE)
- ITIL Foundation
- Prince 2
- Python/Perl/Bash scripting,
- and many more…
- Junior Security Engineer
- Regular Security Engineer
- Senior Security Engineer
- Security Architect
In addition, in our Security domain there is a possibility of development also in positions:
- Security Consultant
- Service Delivery Supporter/Specialist
- Linux knowledge (at least be familiar with management on CLI level, Rsyslog, network interface management, storage management),
- Experience in Linux administration and networking troubleshooting,
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of Security Information Event Management systems (McAfee, Sentinel, Intel, QRadar, RSA, Splunk or other),
- General Security knowledge,
- Understanding of security monitoring and identification concepts,
- Understanding of Project Management concepts.
This is not a list of requirements but rather a combined checklist of our team’s soft skills so if you’re able to cover a couple of these then it means you’re looking at the right job description:
- Ability to work well in an international team,
- Methodical and disciplined approach to work,
- Good analytical skills,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Experience in working with customers,
- English spoken and written on at least B2 Level
- Full-time contract of employment,
- Ticketing tools (SDM, ServiceNow)
- SIEM applications: Mcafee ESM, Sentinel
- Linux (Redhat, SuSE - SLES, Debian, Ubuntu)
- Scripting in Perl, Python, Bash
- VMware ESXi
- Remote work: 1 day per week, optionally we may agree for more (remote work possibility after a probation period),
- Work hours: 08:00-16:00 and 10:00-18:00,
- On call duty: yes (optionally after a probation period) - rotating between team members,
- Location: Bydgoszcz, Kraszewskiego 1 street, Business Park,
- Employee performance review: every half year,
- Flexible workplace environment,
- Support form colleagues: every new employee is assigned to a more experienced one who is called “a buddy”. A buddy it is not only a teacher, this is a person who inspires you and from whom you can “steal” job know-how.
- In a cheerful atmosphere, in a goal oriented teams, with a focus on tasks that have meaning for us, for our clients and for future Cyber Security landscape. Curious? - have a look.
- CV review,
- Technical call,
- F2F meeting including language check part,
Please attach your CV in English.
We can offer you a job in a growing international company. The possibility to explore the newest technologies, contribute to the implementation of new and modified systems, take ownership of tooling applications and all operational activities.
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, internal and external trainings, budget for development activities, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you establish a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you up to 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you wish to apply for this position and be part of our team, please visit our careers page at jobs.atos.net, select Poland as country and complete our online application form.
- Remote working
- Private life and travel insurance
- Private medical careincl. dental care
- MyBenefit system
- Training and development programs
- Learning foreign languages
- Relocation allowance
- Commuting contribution
- Referral bonus
- Worldwide career opportunities
Atos Global Delivery Center Polska
Atos jest międzynarodową firmą z branży usług informatycznych. Zatrudnia około 100 000 pracowników w 72 krajach. W Polsce Atos istnieje od 2000 roku. W naszych oddziałach w Bydgoszczy, Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Łodzi, Toruniu, Gdańsku i Krakowie pracuje ponad 4 000 osób. Firma oferuje usługi zarządzania infrastrukturą IT, integrację systemów informatycznych, outsourcing i doradztwo. Atos został czterokrotnie nagrodzony certyfikatem Najlepsze Miejsca Pracy w Polsce, zajmując czołowe pozycje w rankingu Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos jest wyłącznym światowym partnerem IT Igrzysk Olimpijskich i Paraolimpijskich.