Be | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate. For our partner, a Banking organisation in Vienna, we are looking for Business Analysts
Location: Warsaw, or whole Poland
- Analysis and design of the lending journey in a web-client application
- Defines and setups unsecured consumer lending journey enabled by a web-client application used by an agent selling loans in branch in Austrian or Polish market. This includes e.g.: marketing presentation of a loan and its simulation, prospect customer verification in peripheral systems/databases, loan application and income proof collection/verification, risk decisioning (supported by Risk PO), presentation of the approved loan offer incl. upsell, PPI insurance application, loan contracting, disbursement, loan repayment, prepayment and other loan maintenance features in a mobile App.
- Analyses market practices and journeys in applying for a loan in Austrian or Polish market, reflects local practice in verifying income of loan applicant, ensures compliance and consumer protection law requirements are embedded/reflected in process design and in web-client screens design. Defines general process flows for entrusted solution epics, clarifies and reflects requirements by compliance/legal, risk, security, business contingency and data collection. Closely cooperates with designers to reflect all requirements within the web-client screens design.
- Defines detailed user acceptance criteria / user stories for prioritized solution epics in close cooperation with responsible product owner.
- Elaborates user stories into acceptance criteria, discusses requirements with IT architects in terms of feasibility, prepares and supports sprints grooming and planning sessions.
- Ensures the allocated/entrusted part of digital lending product backlog is fully ready for IT development.
- Prepares inputs for sprints ceremonies: sprint refinement, planning, demo, retro sessions.
- Business travel: spending 3 days per week onsite in Vienna, 2 days can be performed from home
- Strong relevant consumer lending business experience preferably in Austrian or Polish market with focus on unsecured personal loan product development
- Experience in consumer lending business/product development, familiar with respective technical background
- Project management experience with agile delivery
- Seniority in getting a contribution from various project stakeholders across the bank, closely working with product owners and IT delivery teams
- Fluency in English
- Valid EU work permit
- Willingness for business travel
- Competitive salary, between 1600 – 2000 PLN daily on B2B
- International environment
- Contract duration until 30.10.2020 - possibility to extend
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Be Poland Think, Solve, Execute Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. A key success factor is the combination of IT know-how, nearshore delivery service efficiency, agility of implementations and excellent understanding of Financial industry, implemented by a team of specialists possessing all the skills required and who work to very high-quality standards.
Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.