Hello we're bubb, recruiting on behalf of our client, Kaseya.
Kaseya are the leading global provider of complete infrastructure management solutions, with customers in 20 countries, and are thrilled to be building a brand new team here in Poland! They're just putting together their shiny new offices in Krakow, and looking for amazing developers to come and join. If you're an ambitious QA Engineer, looking to join an exciting team from the ground up, in an award winning multinational tech company, then please keep on reading.
We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Software Development Engineer to help drive our transition to a new technology platform away from the legacy codebase. In this role, you will lead the re-definition of major functionality in Unitrends by contributing to the front-end and back-end work.
You'll be part of a cross-functional agile team, that includes experienced designers, platform developers, testers, and DevOps.
Our team and our leadership place a strong emphasis on the delivery of each individual developer, tester, designer and operations professional. We work in small, tightly managed agile units that permit each Engineer to do their finest work.
- You will take ownership of your code and work closely with others to develop new features, as well as efficiently address reported defects
- Using an Agile methodology you will discuss requirements, propose solutions, estimate your work, and collaborate with others through the entire lifecycle
- You will design, develop and integrate solutions that can be shipped on time while complying with standards for usability, security, stability, reliability and performance.
What we would like to see:
- 3+ years of experience in .Net full-stack development,
- Familiarity with React, Typescript and Rest APIs creation
- Strong understanding of relational databases and knowledge of reading & writing SQL queries
- Experience working in n-tier design patterns, SaaS and responsive front-end
- Standard benefits such as private medical care and more
- Office located in the centre of Kraków
- Possibility to work 100% remotely (6 months), after that hybrid model: 2 days at the office, 3 days remotely
- Relocation bonus: 3000 euro
- Opportunity to grow in a high-tech, international company
- Working on the newest technology