Software Developer at Objectivity works as a member of our Agile team alongside with a Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst and a Project Manager in order to deliver fit–for–purpose solutions to our clients. Each and every team adapts its ways of working accordingly, which they consider the most effective way of working with a specific client and project. In this way, you learn not only different technology set-ups but also new and innovative ways of work coordination.
We believe in engineers who specialize in one field but, at the same time, have broad knowledge of technology as a whole in order to be ready to deliver both back–end and front–end code and to find themselves in the DevOps culture with automation as the first priority. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process. You can be sure that your voice will be heard and that you will have an impact on your team’s decisions, regardless of your role.
If you believe that quality is the responsibility of the whole team, that means you have some commercial and delivery awareness, and if SOLID principles are your bread and butter, then you will be more than happy to work with us.
- Spring Boot and Dropwizard to quickly build web services running on Tomcat.
- Flyway as db migration tool.
- MongoDB, CouchBase, Amazon DynamoDB as key/value and document databases.
- Angular or React on the front-end.
- Jenkins, Team City and recently Amazon CodePipeline to setup CI/CD.
- Kotlin as a secondary language.
- Spring Data (and Hibernate as the most common JPA provider) to access the data.
- Postgres, MySQL, AWS Aurora/RDS as relational databases.
- RabbitMQ, Amazon SNS/SQS to integrate services.
- Git as a source control.
- AWS as a hosting platform.
- Developing systems based on JAVA technologies.
- Following the clean code standards for programming.
- Participating in the process of analysis, design, implementation and testing of new functionalities.
- At least 3 years of experience in designing, implementing and supporting Java Enterprise applications.
- Practical knowledge of Spring Boot/Dropwizard.
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker).
- Experience with the Agile delivery environment with tooling to include GIT, Maven/Gradle, Team City/Jenkins/AWS CodePipeline, FlyWay etc..
- Experience in front-end technologies (e.g. Angular, React).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid foundation in Spring Framework/JEE.
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL, MS SQL, Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora) and knowledge of JPA (preferable Hibernate).
- Exposure to concepts and challenges of distributed systems (RESTful Web Services, event-driven architectures, microservices).
- Familiarity with messaging and integration patterns (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka, Amazon SDS/SQS, Amazon MQ, AWS SQS/SNS).
- Basic experience in configuration management and orchestration tools (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible).
- Ability to communicate in English: spoken & written.
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. However, you will also learn a lot on your own thanks to code reviews with your teammates. These practices work in every project.
- You will have an opportunity to learn many innovative ways of conducting projects both from the technology standpoint as well as from the organizational perspective.
- Strong cooperation and direct communication with the client are the basis of every project that we run.
- Your voice is heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication. Knowledge sharing is in our DNA.
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- Rather than simply deliver a software, we build relationships. Our developers and clients are part of our project team. Therefore, we are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.