Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior Python/Java Engineer
259 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Join us and enjoy best software craftsmanship practices such as OO design principles, clean code, code review, pair programming and test-driven development. We create products which are helping telecom operators to manage their networks in a cutting-edge way. Together we can make operator's life easier!
You will be on the driver seat position, you decide on how and agree on what. You will guide technically others having the key role in shaping the way our product develops. You will make sure that architectural proposals support rapidly growing telecom networks and fulfill our customer's needs.
We have a variety of opened positions for professionals. The more experienced you are, the greater opportunities you have.
- Python, Java SE (Java EE as an advantage)
- Celery, SQLAlchemy, uWSGI
- Spring, GWT
- SQL, Redis
- JUnit, Mockito
- Tomcat, NGINX
- JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Stash
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- practical experience in commercial Java and/or Python coding with proven track record and willingness to work with both
- can organize architecture by explaining user stories with the source code
- can wrap user stories into the feature modules that we ship separately
- ability to replace technologies over time
- analytical thinking skills
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more…
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.