Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Speak B2/C1 level and English
- has experience working in Service Desk / Help Desk / Customer Care Services
- is experienced in delivering 1st Level or 2nd Level support.
- is familiar with Windows environments, including Windows 7 & 10, MS Office and Active Directory
- has general understanding LAN, WLAN & WAN networks
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, likes a challenge and enjoys working in a dynamic environment and IT and is a team player
- willingness to work during US working hours (afternoons and late evenings)
What duties will help you grow?
- Verification of priorities and data contained in the ticket as well as accuracy of solutions available, ensure that the process and procedures are followed;
- Assess and escalate high priority incidents and collaborate and support incident management process to the servicerestoration. Ensure effective escalation handshake.
- Supporting first line agents in periods with high volume of calls, provide Customer specific training for new hires;
- Identify opportunities for automation and shift-left towards self-help or level1;
- Script triggers and document for training situations that can help identify bigger problems (e.g.; a site is down, service in-accessible, virus issue etc) with some seeding initial events.Quality control of incidents, providing feedback and learner methodology or tooling to first line analysts.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.