KLDiscovery Ontrack provides technology-driven services and software to help legal, corporate and government entities as well as consumers manage, recover, search, analyse and produce data efficiently and cost-effectively.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Imagine that you are…part of a global organization *responsible for leading Talent Acquisition activities across EMEA Region *cooperating with Managers and Talent Partners to attract and recruit best-fit talents for the organization *using English every day in communication with KLDiscovery employees all over the world *working WITH your manager, not FOR him…
- Acting as an independent Talent Acquisition Partner for EMEA Region;
- Leading recruitment processes across the Region, with particular focus on our key offices in Poland, Germany and the UK,
- Sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates for all levels of positions;
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience from introduction to hire;
- Develop direct sourcing and selection strategy for the EMEA region,
- Review current recruitment practice across the region and develop a recruitment process, which will taking into account:
- Cultural fit
- Technician skill set
- Time to hire
- Identifying potential future recruits
- Develop and implement standard company terms for engagement with key recruitment suppliers in region,
- Review and maintain a regional Preferred Supplier List, ensuring that the company obtains the best possible cost from recruitment suppliers,
- Develop monthly and quarterly recruitment reports to confirm key recruitment metrics including:
- Time to hire
- Cost per hire
- Recruitment source
- Cooperating with Marketing Department to enhance Employer Branding activities supporting Talent Acquisition across the Region.
- Fluent English (C1+),
- Degree in Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Business or related field,
- Significant Talent Acquisition experience, at least 3 years in commercial environment, preferably in IT sector,
- Knowledge of recruitment practices and employer’s branding together with extended knowledge of Polish market, preferred knowledge of other markets in EMEA Region as well,
- Ability to cooperate with all levels of management,
- Excellent communications skills written and verbal with an approachable manner,
- Experience of working for an international organization would be desirable.
- International working environment for a worldwide leader in Data Recovery, Computer Forensics, Electronic Discovery and Legal Technologies,
- Comfortable work environment,
- Fun and friendly atmosphere (board games, card games, console games, whatever tickles your fancy – we’ve got it!),
- Attractive package of benefits, i.e. contribution of costs of a private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport),
- Good coffee, Sweet Monday, Thursday’s Lunch every week!
- Professional-growth opportunities.
- Relocation package.
KLDiscovery Ontrack Sp. z o. o.
Z pewnością znasz nas jako ekspertów w zakresie odzyskiwania danych, jednak to nie wszystko! Tworzymy również rozwiązania eDiscovery
stosowane na całym świecie aby okiełznać Big Data, z którym borykają się firmy.
Dostarczamy usługi i technologię wspierającą zarządzanie danymi na dużą skalę (tzw. Big Data), m.in.: przetwarzanie, analizę, wyszukiwanie, odzyskiwanie i zabezpieczanie. Jesteśmy autorami unikatowych narzędzi obsługujących tysiące formatów danych w niemalże każdym języku używanym na świecie.
- KrokRozmowa telefoniczna
- KrokInformacja zwrotna