Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
23 dni temu
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
The Solution Manager is an influential and customer-facing role, whose primary focus is to build credibility with the customer, both for the proposed solution and Atos.
He will be engaged in high value complex solutions providing vision, direction and management usually to one or more large and complex solution teams resulting in solutions that are compelling, profitable and deliverable.
This involves building up an understanding of the stake-holders requirements, defining and improving the solution process and pre-sales processes and evaluating business value; whilst ensuring compliance with the company and, for existing customers, the account technical standards.
The Solution Manager ensures the IT Architecture solution responds to the business requirements of the customers in the most cost-effective and innovative manner. Their goal is to deliver an architecture that supports the most efficient and secure IT environment meeting a company's business needs.
The Solution Manager validates the overall solution and its deliverability in the dimensions of business, technology, services, resources, timeline and costs.
Depending on the opportunity, this role can be either Consulting-Led Selling or Tender Response Solutioning.
Following contract award the Solution Manager may be required to provide additional governance into the delivery phase to provide continuity and de-risk the solution deployment.
- Works closely with customers to ensure a clear understanding of their business priorities and needs
- Analyzes and interprets customer business needs and frame their requirements in terms of Atos portfolio solutions
- Presents Information in a compelling and concise manner at Senior levels
- Supports contract negotiations and has the ability to challenge the client
- Establishes customer stakeholder mapping and management
- Presents and negotiates the solution with customer (from operational to CxO level)
- Appoints and manages solution team to deliver an integrated end to end solution which fits with the customer needs and requirements
- Specifies all assumptions & ensures appropriate clarification with the customer
- Leads the collection of customer specific data (e g due diligence) to validate solution accuracy
- Creates solution cost model to commercial management standards
- Explains and presents the “big picture” , including aspects of workforce re-utilization after people take over
- Understands and applies Atos bidding and all relevant approval processes, and controls involvement of delivery units during bid phase
- Sells the solution internally and challenges delivery innovation
- Devises suitable strategies for risk mitigation, documents in risk register
- Successfully executes a controlled bid closure and its handover to the operational authority / sponsor
- Responsible for the overall solution and its deliverability in terms of business, services, technology, resource, timeline and cost/ business case
- Embeds appropriate innovation in the solutions proposed to the customer
- Leads cross service line solutions and end to end solutions
- Supports international projects and services sales
- Involved in complex deals on Group or GSL level
- Team Management and leadership
- Team Player (as key actor in Rainbow )
- Negotiation skills (from operational to CxO level
- Customer interaction skills
- Project & Risk Management skills
- Works under pressure while remaining decisive
- Strong written and verbal communication & presentation skills
- Intercultural awareness
- Master's, Bachelor’s degree in area of IT technologies
- More than 5 years technical experience;
- Good presentation and communication skills in English verbally and in writing is a must, German language - is a plus;
- Broad knowledge in the following areas: Adaptive Workplace; Managed Infrastructure Solutions; Applications Operations; Network & Communications; Identity, Security & Risk Management; SAP environment, Cloud Services;
- Experience in high level designing of various IT solutions
- Keen understanding of market/competitive conditions from a technology perspective
- Hands-on experience with the technology (preferably up to date)
- Preferably already certified in TOGAF, PRINCE2 or CISSP
- Flexible attitude and ability to engage in multiple deals at the same time.
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
Atos Global Delivery Center Polska
Atos jest międzynarodową firmą z branży usług informatycznych. Zatrudnia około 100 000 pracowników w 72 krajach. W Polsce Atos istnieje od 2000 roku. W naszych oddziałach w Bydgoszczy, Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Łodzi, Toruniu, Gdańsku i Krakowie pracuje ponad 4 000 osób. Firma oferuje usługi zarządzania infrastrukturą IT, integrację systemów informatycznych, outsourcing i doradztwo. Atos został czterokrotnie nagrodzony certyfikatem Najlepsze Miejsca Pracy w Polsce, zajmując czołowe pozycje w rankingu Great Place to Work® Institute. Atos jest wyłącznym światowym partnerem IT Igrzysk Olimpijskich i Paraolimpijskich.