Radio Frequency Software is looking for a Squad Group Leader (Line Manager) in our Wroclaw office. We are responsible for specifying, designing, implementing and maintaining radio products’ software for various radio access technologies, including GSM, WCDMA, LTE and 5G. Our products are developed mainly in C++ and C on several software architecture layers, including those close to hardware, as well as on higher levels of abstraction. We are also responsible for our products’ integration throughout the whole product life cycle, which is performed in the automated Continuous Integration environment.
As Squad Group Leader (Line Manager) you will be responsible for people management in self-organizing environment, including:
- Recruiting, hiring new team members and key talent retention
- Employee performance evaluation
- Business and individuals targets definition
- Competence development
- Employees engagement and team motivation
- Implementing company wide process, strategy and leading change
- Driving continuous improvement actions
Additionally, you might be responsible for project management related tasks, including:
- Time management
- Quality management
- Resource and procurement management
- Communication management
- Risk management
- Stakeholder management
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- Experience in the software development domain
- Experience in complex projects environment
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Familiarity with quality assurance tools and technics
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong result orientation
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
Do you want to know more? Visit our career portal:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.