Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
In Shared Reference Network - SRN, we're a young passionate team of technical support who are trying to explore the great world product of telecom network, focus on testing environment setup installation, commissioning, integration, operation and maintenance and are not afraid of taking new risks, using new methods, concepts, technologies or scripting languages. Our team is working on technical support in variety of technologies from Nokia 5G Core, 5G NR, and Server products, etc... So, if you have an experience in telecommunication products and you have a huge willingness to learn, you're welcome to check if it's a place for you!
What you will learn and contribute to
Being a Technical Expert for E2E telecommunication testing environments, you will be responsible for:
- Providing professional technical support on testbed bring up, configuration, integration and operation & maintenance of Nokia Networks Core or Radio Controller or Server products for R&D testing,
- Interface level troubleshooting and Demo for customers.
- Setting up environment for 2G, 3G, 4G 5G technologies and process area performance like KPI, AEP targets daily, enforces the quality and functionality of workflows and ticketing.
Your skills and experience
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Minimum 2-5 years of experiences in working in telecommunication field
- Knowledge on 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G architecture, call flow.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Knowledge in any one of the domains products below:
- SDM/IMS Domain : CFX, One NDS, HSS, PCRF etc
- Core Domain : FNG, FNS, cMM, cMG, SGSN, MME, MSS, MGW etc
- Radio domain : BSC, RNC, eNB, mcRNC, mcBSC etc
- IP network, Cloud Platform-CBIS/NCIR, Unix/Linux practical experience, troubleshooting and solving skills are added advantage
- Knowledge and experience with SS7, MAP, BSSAP, RANAP, S1-C.S1-U protocols.
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.