Do you want to grow your talent and foster your own development within an international environment? Do you want to work in diverse teams, contribute with your own ideas and make a difference in Driver Information Systems? At Nippon Seiki Europe in Gdansk we are looking for a
You will be joining our System team in Gdańsk reporting to the System Engineer Manager. Your main role will be enabling on time and high quality system / software deliveries through a broad understanding of the system functionalities and its interdependencies.
- To create system requirements and model a system architecture based on customer requirements analysis.
- To contribute to a platform architecture with the scope to increase reusability among projects.
- To maintain and improve processes and best practices related to system requirements engineering and system architecture design.
- To closely collaborate with Software, Hardware, Mechanical and Optical teams to correctly model system interfaces and interdependencies.
- University degree in engineering, preferably software engineering, electronics engineering, automotive engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Work experience in automotive or embedded industry environment
- Knowledge and experience in system design, hardware design, software engineering and/or requirements engineering
- Experience with Enterprise Architect (SysML profile) or similar modeling tool
- Knowledge of V-Model, Scrum, Automotive SPICE, CMMI-DEV and AUTOSAR is considered as an advantage
- Experience with requirements management tooling (e.g. DOORS, Polarion)
- Affinity with communication buses like SPI, I2C, CAN, LIN, MOST and Automotive Video interfaces is a plus
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken (C1 preferred)
- German language knowledge would be an advantage
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boost up your career in a multi-national company
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card, multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, English classes, fresh fruit
- Bonus programmes i.e. vacation payment, yearly bonus, employee awards
- Additional vacation days
- Relocation package
Nippon Seiki Europe
Nippon Seiki Europe
We are Nippon Seiki, world leaders in the design and production of driver information displays. With decades of experience we are dedicated to improving the driving experience through state-of-the-art HMI, by creating products based on the ethos of complete ‘Precision, Perfection and Performance’ – where safety, innovation and ultimately, driver enjoyment is at the heart of all we do.