Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
System Engineer (Automotive)
30 dni temu
Nippon Seiki Group is one of the world’s leading suppliers for the Automotive Industry with an
innovative product range in Driver Information Systems. Our passion and goal is deliver instrument
panels and display modules with high quality, readability and reliability throughout the entire
lifecycle of a car.
Being market leader in high-end Head-Up Display, Nippon Seiki is a benchmark to the industry for middle
and high segment automobile brands.
Our 15.000 employees all over the globe strive every day to design, develop and produce high-end
product solutions for our customers. Working closely with larger international automotive manufacturers,
from the early life stage of new car models to the manufacturing process, we operate at the center of
next generation driver information systems development.
Nippon Seiki (Europe) B.V has been established in 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., based in Nagaoka, Japan. Our European headquarter is located in Hoofddorp - The Netherlands. We focus on the European automotive market with our engineering sites located close to the industry in
Munich, Rűsselsheim, Paris and Redditch (UK) and dynamically growing site in Gdańsk.
For our development center in Gdańsk we are looking for
You evaluate the customer requirements and translate them into system requirements, which are maintained in DOORS. Similarly, you evaluate the impact of any changes in the requirement on the software and hardware in cooperation with the responsible hardware engineer. You will write requirements, specifications and other guiding documentation for Automotive product development team. At all times will you ensure that the Nippon Seiki business targets are achieved by maintaining customer satisfaction and realising continuous improvement of the product value and process efficiency.
- University degree in engineering, preferably software engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Work experience in automotive or embedded industry environment
- Knowledge and experience in system design and requirement engineering
- Experience with requirements management tooling (e.g. DOORS, Mantis, JIRA)
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE, CMMI-DEV and AUTOSAR is considered as an advantage
- Affinity with communication buses like CAN, LIN, MOST and related development tools is a plus
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- German language knowledge would be an advantage
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment with strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies on development of premium brand cars
- A chance to boost up your career in a multi-national company
- Participation in a benefits program consisting of premium health insurance package, sports card, multi-benefit cafeteria system, life and accident insurance, English classes, fresh fruit
- Bonus programmes i.e. vacation payment, yearly bonus, employee awards
- Additional vacation days
- Relocation package
Nippon Seiki Europe
We are Nippon Seiki, world leaders in the design and production of driver information displays. With decades of experience we are dedicated to improving the driving experience through state-of-the-art HMI, by creating products based on the ethos of complete ‘Precision, Perfection and Performance’ – where safety, innovation and ultimately, driver enjoyment is at the heart of all we do.