At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
The responsibilities include back-office operations such as:
- Checking information received from insurers against the information held on the system records
- Performing calculations using information available in the system
- Performing tasks such as: analyse booking differences, analyse brokerage and commission differences, clarification of premium amounts, reconciliation, collection)
- Working closely with the local teams to ensure that all work is carried out in a timely manner
- Cooperating closely with team coordinator as well as the team and making sure all service level agreements are met
- Suggesting and implementing changes to tools and documentations needed to support effective service delivery
- English and Dutch – at least on a B2 level
- Experience in AP/ AR/ finance area
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to analyze data and check its accuracy
- Good communication skills with client focus
- Able to prioritize tasks according to volumes
- Flexibility and openness to new challenges and tasks
Aon Sp z o.o.
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności.
„Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość jest dla nas nadrzędna na co dzień.