- 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Almost 5000 people employed in Poland in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
Project Manager with passion, personal drive and ambition about delivering customer success, with overall responsibility for successful implementation of Atos Technology Framework (ATF) for new clients: solution, scope, time and budget. Technical Project Manager will lead projects independently or as a part of program, and provide governance to other team members.
As a global service provider and integrator, we implemented for our customers the ATF framework. The ATF is deployed to lead Atos outsourcing customers globally and is composed of multiple modules to deliver a range of system management, service management and automation services.
- leading ATF client onboarding projects end to end
- driving technical engineers to stand up all ATF components required for a new or existing Atos outsourcing client
- running the project from the initial presales handover to early life support
- You should understand ATF solution building blocks and how they meet client requirements and Atos contractual obligations
- You should be a solution advocate
- handling project scope, schedule, cost and risks to deliver on time and within budget
- issuing regular project status and leading communication with internal Atos partners and clients representatives
- running project team and resource allocation
- ensuring compliance with relevant corporate policies and standards
- at least 3 years’ experience as a project manager, technical project manager, team leader or similar
- deep understanding of ServiceNow or similar IT Service Management tools (Remedy, HP Service Manager, etc)
- technical background and motivation to learn about technical solutions and how they fulfill client expectations
- capable of working with limited support from technical architect on small to medium complexity projects
- familiarity of IT topics (e.g. servers, network, cloud, voice, security, tooling, workplace)
- demonstrable understanding of project management methodologies such as PMP or Prince2
- excellent presentation skills and good competency working with MS project, MS excel
- strong customer relations skills
- fluency in English (at least B2 level)
- certifications in project management, ITIL V3 and/or ServiceNow are a plus
We can offer you a Technical Project Manager job in a growing international company. The possibility to explore the newest technologies, lead projects in international enviroment, have the chance to lead a wide variety of technological initiatives.
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, internal and external trainings, budget for development activities, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you establish a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you up to 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you wish to apply for this position and be part of our team, please visit our careers page at jobs.atos.net, select Poland as country and complete our online application form.
- Private medical care incl. dental care
- Training and development programs
- Learning foreign languages
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- MyBenefit System
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities