Upwork is the leading online talent solution transforming professional staffing. We empower businesses with more flexible access to quality talent, on demand. Through Upwork's matching technology and services, companies have access to a global pool of proven professionals so they can scale their teams dynamically to meet business needs. Upwork also provides skilled professionals access to more opportunities.
Upwork's mission is to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. The community of independent professionals working via Upwork spans many categories including software development, creative & design, finance & accounting, consulting, operations and customer support — over 8,000 skills are represented.
More than thirty percent of the Fortune 500 use Upwork. Clients include Airbnb, Automattic, GE, and Microsoft.
Upwork is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif., With offices in Chicago and San Francisco, as well as team members in more than 800 cities worldwide. For more information, visit Upwork's website at www.upwork.com and join us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
This is an internal contract position at Upwork on a full-time remote basis.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to help us hire the most qualified engineers all over the world and in Poland specifically.
- strong sourcing and negotiation skills - you can find and attract qualified candidates without the job boards;
- getting things done mindset - you are proactive in closing the positions and doing all necessary actions for it, with a minimum supervision from others;
- English on at least upper-intermediate level.
- you are comfortable working with both sourcer and full-stack recruiter modes.
- professional recruitment environment;
- opporutunity to source and negotiate with top-level engineers all over the world;
- excellent international teamwork experience;
- stable long-term work on a remote basis;
- flexible schedule.