Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
157 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Technical communication plays an increasingly significant role in many technical branches nowadays. For the IT industry, professional technical documentation is a crucial and integral part of every product, thanks to which our customers can build and manage their ICT networks.
Nokia Mobile Networks Customer Documentation is responsible for delivering the hardware and software descriptions and instructions for the use of the mobile operator personnel. Our goal is to bring the end-user documentation into the visual online world.
As Technical Writer you will create technical documentation of Nokia radio technology products.
Your role will be studying and clarifying technical concepts with product designers and developers. You will create operating instructions, installation manuals, and many other types of procedures needed for our customers, so that they can efficiently operate our products.
You will analyze and manage existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
Your high-quality designed product documentation should meet applicable Nokia standards, which are defined by our team, here in Wroclaw.
- XML, HTML, CSS
- Are these new to you? Don’t worry, you will explore them and many more with us!
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in university or technical university (not only IT or telecommunications)
- interest in both technical writing and mobile telecommunications systems
- disciplined and focused on details
- problem-solving mind
- initiative-orientated person
- fluent in spoken and written English
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in customer documentation
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.