Cpl Jobs is a part of the larger European recruitment and HR services group, Cpl Resources, but we are not looking for an employee to our company.
Currently, we are conducting recruitment processes for a technology company located in Warsaw, operating in the financial area, which has been working on international markets for three years (China, USA, Israel and others). Thanks to the developed technology, they are distinguished by full automation and optimal maintenance costs.
- Lead the translators team;
- Coach and train translators;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the company;
- Perform tasks related to product documentation, education, website, and product marketing, as needed;
- Build and manage terminology resources such as glossaries, style guides, and translation memory files;
- Recruit, train, and manage a team of qualified translators that can be engaged should volume and time constraints require it;
- Edit and perform quality control on translators' output and translations delivered by vendors;
- Apply changes to preferred terminology in the locations in which our linguistic assets are stored to achieve consistency.
- Knowledge of English at the level of min. C1 (knowledge of an additional language will be an asset);
- At least 2 years of experience working in translation project management, including identification and vetting of qualified of translators;
- Experience in managing a team;
- Familiarity with software terminology and the software development process in general;
- Familiarity with at least one CAT tool essential;
- Able to manage their time successfully in an environment with many competing priorities.
- Development opportunities and gaining experience in an international environment;
- Great atmosphere in a team of enthusiasts who are dynamically involved in the development of the organization;
- Integration trips and meetings;
- Private medical care and co-financed sports card;
- English lessons.
And if you decide to work from the office in WARSAW in the future:
- Massage in the office;
- Parking fully financed by the company;
- ... and freshly squeezed juices ☺
We kindly inform that we will be contacting only selected candidates.
CPL JOBS Sp. z o.o.
CPL Jobs Sp. z o.o. to część międzynarodowej grupy CPL Resources, notowanej na irlandzkiej i angielskiej giełdzie papierów wartościowych. Działalność rozpoczęliśmy w 1989 roku, w Irlandii. Od 2006 roku działamy na rynku ogólnopolskim. Ponad 20 lat doświadczenia w rekrutacji sprawiło, że CPL Jobs może zaoferować swoim Klientom i Kandydatom wsparcie na każdym etapie procesu rekrutacyjnego. W naszych kontaktach z kandydatami stawiamy na długofalowe relacje. Zapewniamy stały dostęp do informacji o najciekawszych projektach na rynku, doradzamy też w kwestii rozwoju kariery i wyboru optymalnego typu zatrudnienia. Pozwól nam poznać i zrozumieć swoje potrzeby, a pomożemy Ci osiągnąć Twoje cele.