Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Web/PHP Developer with Joomla knowledge
13 dni temu
- You will be responsible to extend the solutions to the other business units in the organization and maintain the Web Servers
- Implementing and Managing internal Web Servers
- You will work closely with the Product Managers and Technical Marketing Engineers to develop the new sites and organize the information on the sites
- You need to be able to manage the operating systems used for the Web Servers and be able to install new packages on the server
- Works independently to develop, configure, code and test development efforts.
- Presents all work in design review and code review sessions to team members as needed, and must be able to explain and support decisions made and actions taken.
- Interfaces with senior management to clarify requirements.
- Assists other members in a team environment.
- Tests own work and contributing to the development of test plans.
- Prepares documentation that describes installation and operating procedures, including user guides, with limited guidance.
- Reviews literature and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Minimum 2 years of experience on this position
- Web Development with Joomla (with use.3.7 and newer version)
- Strong development experience using HTML5, CSS, PHP (we use PHP 7.0)
- Experience with Linux and Apache Web Servers.
- Experience with various web development tools and IDE environments.
- Understanding of fundamental web service technologies including XML, SOA, and REST.
- Understanding of Windows/Linux/UNIX operating systems.
- Experience with MySQL
- Displays knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, skills, and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Displays knowledge of, and ability to apply, process, design, and redesign skills.
- Displays in-depth knowledge of, and ability to apply, project management skills.
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Strong development experience using Java, JQuery and related web languages.
- Experience in Graphic Design.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with Cisco systems
- Attractive salary
- Remote work most ot the time - 95%
- Ability to work in multinational environment