We don’t beat about the bush. We’re transparent in everything we do. And we do a lot. We’re the leaders in mobile games production in Poland. We’re proud of our worldwide hits: Let’s Fish and Fishing Clash. We’ve engaged millions of players and still aspire for more. Now, it’s time you join us as we’re expanding big time!
We are currently looking for a 2D Game Artists Lead to join the TSG team of highly experienced and crazy talented people in our headquarter in Wroclaw.
We are looking for a professional who will lead best practices and share optimal workflows for our games. The goals are to mentor and support our 2D art teams, analyze and improve the KPIs of our games, solve challenging problems, and help raise our visual bar even higher.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, creative artist who is looking for an independent role, someone who loves working with people and mentoring the teams, and wants to have a real impact on the further development of an ambitious studio.
2D Game Artists Lead
Workplace: Wrocław/ to relocate
- lead and support the self-development of 2D game artists in all the products teams by providing guidance, feedback, assessment process support, development talks;
- coach and mentor the members of the art teams;
- create development plans for 2D art teams in cooperation with HR;
- review, diagnose and optimize of processes related to creating designs in 2D graphics area in all teams (including unification, introduction of best practices, adaptation of the process to the life cycle of the project, etc.);
- co-create an environment for active information exchange in project teams;
- ongoing analysis of the demand for resources of people and support the recruitment process of 2D game artists;
- supporting the team with knowledge of Agile methodology;
- active search and implementation of tools to optimize the work of 3D graphics teams;
- support the game design process;
- analyze and verify of current (and future) designs of TSG games in terms of 2D graphics and propose improvements that positively affect key KPIs of the product;
- create and standardize documentation.
- the ability to lead by example and experience in mentoring and developing artists during project lifecycles;
- excellent communicator;
- respectful individual with an open-minded attitude towards colleagues and their work;
- entrepreneurial mindset and exposure to product improvement projects;
- analytical skills, including risk identification and process mapping;
- true passion for games.
- 5 + years of experience in game development and game art (portfolio) and min. 2 years of experience working as a lead;
- good understanding of the mobile games market and the process of their creation;
- exposure to various design techniques (drawing, digital, assets, UI, anatomy, typography, animation, advertising, printing);
- exposure to any graphics software (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- experienced in Unity (and any other game engine);
- good knowledge of graphics optimization and their applications in games;
- knowledge of design principles in various graphic styles (cartoon, realism, digital painting, flat, vector);
- exposure to agile methodologies;
- freedom of making partnership decisions;
- direct influence on the final product and business direction;
- safe environment to develop yourself and your skills;
- friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- working hardware matters - win or mac with accessories - take your pick;
- modern office space in the center of Wroclaw;
- flexible working hours;
- competitive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- development days (market reconstructions, communities of practice);
- access to educational books that you help us collect in our new office.
- assistance in relocation and relocation package;
- unique welcome pack;
- private medical care and multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- company trips and gatherings.