Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
5G Interoperability Engineer
40 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia Technology Center in Wroclaw hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest NOKIA Site in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate best people across different specialties to create competitive portfolio. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be working on Network and Device Interoperability projects in 5G and LTE technologies utilizing one of the best equipped telecom laboratory environment in Poland. Your scope of work will include daily cooperation with project managers in planning activities and testing between Nokia RAN (gNodeB, eNodeB) and Core Network (MME, S/P-GW, TAS, HLR/HSS, IMS) elements and other vendors’ (Ericsson, Huawei, etc.) network infrastructure. In addition you will be assisting Nokia R&D in new cutting edge telecom features implementation by verification of latest Nokia functionalities. You will have a key role in interoperability feature analysis for upcoming Nokia SW releases as well as test cases design. You will be driving customer satisfaction by solving problems with interworking issues found in operators’ live networks leading to quality of Nokia products improvement.
- UE vendors and telecommunication operators from all over the world
- Both Cloud and Bare metal RAN/Core Network elements
- Latest telecom features including 5G, CAT-M and NB-IOT
- Most recent commercially available smartphone devices
- Device logs tracing tools like QXDM
- Quality Center
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent education
- strong debugging skills and log analysis abilities related to Radio Access Networks and/or Core Network elements
- experience in at least one of the following areas:
- testing of an air interface related scenarios and troubleshooting of call processing related issues (Radio Resource Management, Packet Scheduling, Admission Control and/or Mobility procedures etc)
- protocols and signaling messages on RAN / Core Network related interfaces (S1, X2 etc.)
- fluent communication in English (both written and spoken)
- experience in the integration, troubleshooting of Nokia products including but not limited to eNB, MME, S-PGW, HSS, CSCF, HLR is an advantage
- familiarity with telecommunication open standards (3GPP, IETF, ETSI ) is a plus
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.