Sitel Group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting and analytics solutions.
We are looking for candidates for the position:
Your responsibilities include developing strong relationships with the client and connecting with key business stakeholders.
You will response to client queries and be proactive in your communication.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams and will work with the different Operations teams to improve the entire service delivery.
- Oversee operational delivery to agreed scope, performance matrix and all other elements of the agreement. This, being the main point of contact for the client and Sitel sites on all related matters
- Enable sites to perform by providing best practices and support
- Put structure on the on-going ad-hoc requests from the client and internal
- Attend/run operational meetings and related standards
- Deliver on the different actions agreed from these meetings
- Support/own key processes such as invoicing
- Support Quarterly and Monthly business reviews
- Own forecasting and sizing processes
- Own Training curriculumns, maintain training plans, materials and control training refresh
- Align all sites on common practices (Account specific and Sitel such as GOS, iCoach)
- In charge of CMSR calculation & upload
- Ideally Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- German fuent
- English fluent
- Previous experience in multi-lingual operations is an advantage
- Proven experience and understanding of contact centre quality processes, functions, tools, operations and other functions
- Experience of creating and delivering process documentation, business progress reports
- Excellent written and spoken English and German, other languages are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and ability to influence also virtually
- Excellent organisational skills, good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Manage multiple priorities and multi-stakeholder environments
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to client’s needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, adaptable personality who embrases change and new challenges
Od 2004 Sitel Polska w Warszawie aktywnie dostarcza wielojęzyczne usługi dla znanych międzynarodowych korporacji i klientów. Dzięki otwartej i szczerej współpracy, obsłudze na najwyższym światowym poziomie oraz doświadczeniu naszych pracowników nasi klienci zawsze odnoszą sukces.