Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
The Accounts Receivable (AR) team is responsible for handling all incoming payments from customers (wholesalers, hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, national health founds, patients), recording outgoing payments to Coloplast suppliers, creating users in bank system, managing over 150 bank accounts for 30+ entities globally.
AR Team Leader is responsible for AR team located in Coloplast Business Centre (CPBC) in Szczecin and AR processes for 30+ entities. The responsibility includes people management of the team, team strategic planning, day to day operations as well as the development and implementation of effective and efficient finance processes including implementation of automation. The job is located in Szczecin office and we expect you to work onsite (however remote work combined is possible).
- Leading, managing and recruiting AR team located in CPBC
- Acting as the owner of AR processes and the primary contact to Business Support stakeholders
- Accountable and responsible for incoming and outgoing payments allocations, bank and AR accounts reconciliations
- Guide team to reduce AR ageing and optimize collections
- AR group reporting and financial year end close of AR books for all served entities
- Representing AR processes in front of internal review and external audit
- Execution of global finance strategy, projects and transitions
- Leading and supporting development of AR processes and methods
- Driving the transition of Accounts Receivables into modern and automated area
- Identifying opportunities within AR area and between other departments
- Keeping close dialogue with business support group, group reporting and controlling, IT, Global Tax & Compliance, Treasury
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders during projects
- Strong finance competencies
- Solid experience in project management and finance transitions
- Experience in leading people, natural leadership skills, ability and passion to motivate and manage people
- Business experience from an international organization will be an advantage
- Experience in efficiency implementation (includes digitalization and automation)
- Very good English skills
- Strategic business understanding
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- High ethical standards
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
- Support with relocation - if needed
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Coloplast opracowuje produkty i dostarcza usługi ułatwiające życie osobom z dolegliwościami o bardzo osobistym charakterze. W Coloplast Business Centre świadczymy wsparcie z zakresu księgowości, IT, administracji zamówień, dokumentacji medycznej czy marketingu. Szukamy synergii pomiędzy tymi funkcjami dla tworzenia udoskonaleń i nowych możliwości.
Wspierając codzienną pracę Coloplast na całym świecie, czynimy łatwiejszym życie naszych pacjentów.