Gdańsk or Wrocław (mostly remotely) or fully remotely, short-to-mid-term contract (from beginning of March till the end of July).
You will be responsible for the creation of a high-quality software. However, you won't be working alone. You will be a part of the team where developers, technical architects, business analysts and testers work together. This is because we work in a real Agile environment. We have created our own process, where the crucial aspects are communication and a strong, friendly relationship with the customer. We are also continuously improving our skills and knowledge by means of peer code reviews. We would like you to implement your ideas with us and we are interested to hear your opinions.
We're looking for Android Developer for a specific project. Once you join us, you will have an opportunity to work on one of the projects in full-time or part-time commitment, depending on your availability.
- Ability to work 100% remotely.
- The engagement is scheduled from beginning of March till the end of June 2021.
- Development of an existing platform in retail domain (one of the grocery chain stores in UK).
- The required commitment is 160 or 80 hours per month depending on your availability. The hours are flexible subject to cooperation with the team and with the client; however preferred hours to perform services are working days.
- 90% new features, 10% maintenance.
- The team consists of 1 business analyst, 3 backend developers, 1 web developer, 1 iOS and 1 Android Developer.
- Participating in the process of analyzing, designing, implementing and unit testing a new functionality.
- Developing a mobile application based on Android, creating native components.
- Providing high-quality programming standards.
- Working in a way that uses the best practices of Scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Being a part of a team dedicated to a particular customer.
- Taking part in regular project meeting (planning, daily, retro, demo).
- Very good knowledge of Java.
- 2-3 years of commercial experience in creating applications with Android SDK.
- Experience with tools and frameworks: Espresso, Proguard.
- Experience with most of the listed libraries: Dagger, Retrofit, Rx, Coroutines, Firebase.
- Experience in Flutter framework will be an advantage.
- Communicative level of English and Polish (fluency in both lanaguages, at least B2 level).
- Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.