Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
AO Rank - Oracle Developer
6 dni temu
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
Oracle Developer, AO Rank
Poland, Permanent Contract
Oracle Developer, Permanent Contract, AO Rank
Washington Frank International has the pleasure of introducing a unique role to the market, for one of the best financial institution in the world. The role is a fantastic opportunity for Oracle Developer, with a strong DBA knowledge.
You’ll be working in the Global Financing Services (GFS) Platform Management team in Poland, part of a global IT group also based in Hong Kong, India, Poland, UK and the US. This team provides cross functional IT services to a business aligned IT group.
- provide a cross functional Oracle database specialist.
- provide short term hands on PSQL and database design/tuning skills to development teams.
- provide medium term support to ensure databases remain healthy (space, maintenance activities)
- provide long term guidance for application teams on database design and usage strategies.
- support your peers in resolving high-priority issues and deploying fixes to production systems in short notice.
- ensure our solutions are maintainable in a resilient and supportable manor.
- collaborate and influence global dispersed IT teams
- solid skills in Oracle with a strong PL/SQL coding ability.
- an ability to drill into Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) views to diagnose SQL and performance issues
- performance analysis and SQL tuning ability with the ability to deal with real-time production analysis
- strong DBA skills
- additional skills in Sybase, MSQL, KDB are desirable
- experience with distributed computing patterns and n tier applications
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- experience influencing development teams.
- proven abilities to managing IT stakeholders.
- around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance
- competitive salary and exceptional benefits
- training & certifications
To discuss this role in more detail, or to talk through other opportunities, please contact Alvina Grasun – 01913386632, in complete confidence.
Nigel Frank International
The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.