Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Baseband Software Architect
234 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be responsible for software architecture, analyzing and solving complex engineering problems and hitches in radio technologies area. You will create and review requirements for functional, design and interface specifications based on system and HW specifications. Your will support multi-site international Programs and Projects with technical knowledge and technical studies.
- defining SW Architecture for Baseband SW
- identifying key technical risks related to Baseband SW
- analyzing performance and capacity aspects
- performing technical studies
- defining requirements and analyzing customer features
- providing input for System roadmap and HW design
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- 5+ years of experience in SW Architecture area
- experience with requirements engineering
- strong analytical skills and structured approach for problem solving
- coding background (C/C++ preferred, others nice to have)
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.