This role allows you to gain experience in a customer facing position and develop your skills in domains like accounting and intercultural communication. In addition to your daily duties, you will have a chance actively supporting other departments and customers responding to inquiries both by phone and by email in both
languages. You can be a part of interesting projects aiming to improve our processes and implementing new
accounting system which will help you to grow your career. If you are a motivated problem-solver who can collaborate effectively on internal and customer’s team this role is perfect for you.
- Compile and maintain documents and records of all billings.
- Process and monitor bills related credit memos.
- Generating daily bank statement and cash application Initiate and establish new procedures in billing tasks.
- Preparing and publishing monthly debtors report Improvise existing billing procedures to avoid recurrence of errors.
- Update all billing procedures.
- Monitor online payments, credit card or bank transfer payments.
- Handle billing inquiries from the customers.
- Manage aged bills and inform customers regarding payments.
- Maintain and update customers’ database.
- Assist the accounts department in preparing account statements and financial reports.
- Updating budgets for each customer (True-up).
- At least 1 year experience in accounting area, knowledge of and practical experience with O2C preferred University degree in Finance/Accounting must have.
- Good knowledge of English language (min. B2 both written and verbal).
- Good knowledge of French and German language (min. B2 both written and verbal).
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attractive salary and stable job offer- employment contract.
- Medical care with dentist for you and your family.
- Cafeteria benefits & multisport card.
- Recognition program.
- Opportunities to grow internal promotions in Poland & abroad!
- Opportunities to develop co-financed training programs, free training platforms: UDEMY, Busuu.
- Opportunity to make a difference: volunteering programs.
- Great atmosphere, no dress code, fun team.
About our Candidate Privacy Statement:
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Cognizant is a leading IT Services provider globally, transforming Clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
At Cognizant, we celebrate diversity and inclusion across our workforce and with our partners, communities and fellow racing fans. That’s why, alongside the Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One team, we work in unison for a more inclusive future. All in, all welcome.