BTS OAM is what separates unmanageable box from state-of-the art Base Station. We create software to remotely manage and monitor health of hardware and software. In BTS OAM you will make difference in how Base Station is configured, reports autonomously alarms and performance statistics or gains access to remote network with single or no touch at all.
Join us and gain access to early stages of HW development and help to shape new products. Optimize site solutions and help to squeeze as much as possible from air interface and HW. Get involved in early stages of releases, refine backlog and find synergies between features to help Mobile Networks deliver. That and more awaits for you.
Our main role is to:
- Drive e2e solution and system architecture and related guidance,
- Own strategic and tactical system and SW architecture initiatives, including redesign/refactoring,
- Ensure Reference Architecture compliance,
- evaluation, estimation, designing and coordinating architecture of BTS OAM and Operability system
- OpenStack, Kubernetes,
- 2G-5G radio technologies,
- SOAP, REST, GPB,
- ONAP, ORAN,
- Proprietary HW, SW interfaces and solutions.
- 6-9 years relevant experience on SW Engineering, Architecture or relevant position,
- MSc, BSc or similar degree required from telecommunication, information technology, or computer sciences area.
- good understanding of BTS system design and verification practices,
- understanding of SW Engineering practices, Design Patterns, UML modelling,
- knowledge of agile methods, way of working, and continuous integration,
- fluent written and spoken English,
- be willing to accept challenges,
- be independent - have passion and determination to get results with minimum supervision,
- be innovative - use non standard approaches to resolving issues,
- suggest improvements and seeks opportunities for innovation,
- be open - compromise and take surrounding opinion into account,
- enjoy working as part of a global team, and you are flexible and enthusiastic.
Do you want to know more? Visit our career portal:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.