Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
At Services Digitalization Unit, we deliver seamless technology experiences to Nokia employees and external users across the world. Together, we drive Services digital journey to increase the company’s performance and competitiveness. If you’re a hands-on technologist who wants to make an impact, come join us!
Are you passionate about solving problem and improving user experience?
As part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing the business structure to determine how it operates and understand its objectives
- Identifying any limitation with the current business model
- Define design options, analyze value and recommend solution
- Developing comprehensive end-to-end (E2E) test cases at the application and multi-application levels
- Evaluating the solution, assessing limitations and recommending actions to increase the value
A strong business analysis methodology and the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization as well as external vendors is required to:
Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with development, program team and user community;
- Carry out interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, workflow storyboards, use cases
- Elicit stakeholders requirements into functional & non-functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of stakeholder requirements to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
- Demonstrate key functionalities to Key users after completion of development
To be a perfect candidate to this role you have:
- Ability to exercise independent judgement
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills with evidence-based approach
- 5 + years of Business Analyst IT application within Agile Framework (experience in SCRUM, SaFe and Kanban would be a plus)
- Knowledge of BABOK is a plus
- Highly self-motivated and ability to prioritize and execute tasks under pressure
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered. The Digitalization Unit is covering a large spectrum of domains and roles providing great opportunities to evolve in diverse programs or functions.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.