Would you like to see yourself making a difference in the continuous strategic implementation of group-wide Data Quality Framework? We are now looking for Experts - Business Data Analysts to translate the business demand into concrete deliverables and support the implementation of the Data Governance recipe.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Data Quality Analytics & Controls - team within Group Data Management Office (GDMO). We add value by exercising a broad range of responsibilities including capability building for advisory and technical support to implement the Data Governance recipe and visualization of the Data Quality reporting. We operate the Data Quality Issue Management process and tracking system. We are responsible for putting in place policies and processes to meet the regulations and business requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Becoming a subject matter expert on data governance and centralized data governance tools ( IBM Information Analyzer and DQ Issue Management Tracker in JIRA), understanding both the business needs and the IT implementation to achieve the goal
- Becoming a subject matter expert on data governance processes in relation to Data Quality and Data Quality Issue Management.
- Analyse issues related to the operational data within Business Units
- Create solution proposals to automate Data Quality measurements
- Opportunity to train others on automation of DQ measurements and related policies and procedures.
- Work as an expert on change initiative projects
- Create communication materials and reports to the management
- Develop, maintain and deploy tooling related to Group Data Governance Unit
- Interviewing business stakeholder in various levels of Nordea’s organization
You’ll join a dynamic team where we all have a role as organizational change ambassadors, supporting the alignment and implementation of the Data Quality Framework i.e. people, processes and technology coming to place in a good way. This will provide you excellent possibilities to learn and grow professionally.
The role is based in Gdańsk; Gdynia; Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a strong solution-oriented and analytical mindset
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Thrive when working with complex end-to-end solutions and processes
- Have the ability to grasp new technologies quickly (on high level)
- Have the motivation to learn about data governance principles, processes, frameworks etc to be able to proactively innovate and find creative solutions.
- Comfortable working as a bridge between business and IT.
- A self-starter and pro-active by nature.
Your experience and background:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field
- Strong knowledge on MS-Office tools, databases and reporting tools ie Power BI .
- 3+ years’ experience within data analysis area using SQL ie (MS SQL server)
- Any knowledge of Hadoop databases, Impala or Hive is an asset.
- In lieu of specific data analysis experience, core Business Analyst skills are required
- Previous experience on the IBM Infosphere products especially IA - Information Analyzer and IGC Information Governance Catalogue is a huge asset.
- Previous detailed experience with Atlassian JIRA software and agile/SAFe ways of working is also an asset.
- Good overall understanding of data architecture and data flows is an advantage
- You have superior level fluency, both written and spoken, in English language.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 17/06/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.