Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Business Process Improvement Manager will be responsible for active search and execution of Global Finance process improvement. The responsibility includes Global Finance Support department KPIs, assessment of saving potentials, department-related business KPIs assessment (in practice for 30+ Coloplast sites incl. production), business cases preparation and execution of improvements. This role acts across department teams, Coloplast locations and across Coloplast business areas following different finance-related flows. The ultimate goal of the role is to re/build and secure efficient and scalable finance processes.
- Driving innovation in Finance Department (digitalization and automation, incl. robotics wider spread into department)
- Active optimizations search and finding best solutions for finance end-to-end processes (highest quality and lowest costs)
- Acting as the owner of department’s KPIs (analyzing, collecting, revision of KPIs)
- Cooperating closely with PMO, Corporate Finance, IT, Procurement to decide best optimization changes
- Implement KPIs that would measure the progress of improvement implementation and actively follow up on the progress
- Serve as strong support to the department Director with performance data analysis, presentations and business cases preparation, saving delivery reporting, highlighting focus areas, setting the strategy for the department
- Eliminating bottlenecks, mistakes, delays and wastes in end-to-end processes
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in innovations, digital finance and best practices in finance
- Gather and stay up to date with the latest external benchmark KPIs
- 5+ years of working experience in Finance / Procurement / Order to Cash
- Good knowledge of finance and procurement processes (understanding end-to-end processes), other finance knowledge (general accounting, taxes) will be a plus
- Familiar with PTP, RTR and/or OTC process flow
- Proven work experience in working with KPIs, quality data and implementation of improvements
- Understanding or working within SSC environment
- Understanding business processes lying behind the financial flows
- Competent in at least some of business process improvement methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean Management, Lean Six Sigma, Agile Management, Re-engineering, Total Quality Management, Just-In-Time, Kaizen, Hoshin Planning, Poka Yoke, Design of Experiments, Process Excellence)
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Power Point and Excel)
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Improvement and can-do mindset
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence & decisiveness
- Ability to work with several (and different level) business stakeholders
- Strong communication and decision-making skills
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- We offer support with relocation to Szczecin
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.
Coloplast opracowuje produkty i dostarcza usługi ułatwiające życie osobom z dolegliwościami o bardzo osobistym charakterze. W Coloplast Business Centre świadczymy wsparcie z zakresu księgowości, IT, administracji zamówień, dokumentacji medycznej czy marketingu. Szukamy synergii pomiędzy tymi funkcjami dla tworzenia udoskonaleń i nowych możliwości.
Wspierając codzienną pracę Coloplast na całym świecie, czynimy łatwiejszym życie naszych pacjentów.