Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
C++ Developer / Software Engineer
Nokia Siemens Networks Sp. z o.o.
1721 dni temu
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF LEADING GLOBAL ENABLER OF
Professional challenges and career opportunities:
Nokia Siemens Networks European Software & Engineering Center is looking for motivated software professionals for C++ Software Engineer positions. The challenges you will face include support of various software specification, developing, maintaining and testing processes.
In European Software & Engineering Center in Wroclaw we have a variety of opened positions for candidates with wide range of work experience – from fresh graduates to highly experienced professionals. You have to remember that the more experienced you are, the greater opportunities you have.
C++ Software Engineer:
You will be a C++ Software Engineer working on a SW for Base Station. You will be a member of scrum team consisting of programmers, tester and specificators. The team applies good development practices using e.g. STL, BOOST, Design Patterns, is responsible for requirements analysis, test cases design, implementation and execution. You will have an opportunity to constantly develop your skills in IT and Telecommunications domains. You will work in a flexible and friendly multicultural environment.
Apart of solid knowledge of C++ and deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Candidate should have experience and knowledge of the following areas:
- STL containers and algorithms,
- design patterns,
- fundamentals of operating systems,
- memory management in C++,
- multithreading and synchronization mechanisms,
- Linux console basics,
- good communication in English (both written and spoken),
- readiness to relocate to Wroclaw.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of agile SW development practices,
- unite testing concept,
- knowledge of cellular and broadband 3G or 4G access technologies (UMTS, LTE),
- professional work experience in above areas will be seen as a major advantage.
We can offer you:
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one's achievements;
- medical care for you/your family;
- flexible working time;
- group life insurance;
- paid extended parental leave (up to 8 weeks);
- relocation package;
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten;
- multiSport card (gyms, swimming pools, joga, fitness, etc.);
- tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket;
- lunch tickets.