Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
C Embedded HW Engineer
111 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Hardware Integration Test department is looking for motivated software development professionals for the position of Embedded C developer. We are a part of Mobile Networks Baseband Platform organization.
As Embedded C Developer you will be providing SW support to HW engineers. Complex modules for digital signal processing include software components that are necessary for the commissioning and testing of prototype HWs in an early development phase. These software components are to be developed by you to validate hardware. The task includes the analysis of product requirements and the creation of all necessary SW components in order to commission the HW of complex "baseband" modules, to test them and to identify any errors.
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science Telecommunications or an equivalent education
- experience with embedded real-time systems
- experience with HW bring-up/debugging (tools creation)
- knowledge about Linux operating system and related open source software tools
- experience in script / programming languages (e.g. C, Python/Shell, Bash)
- fluency in Version Control System tools (SVN, GIT)
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- experience with driver development will be an advantage
- projects that are rapidly evolving and are not in the maintenance mode
- possibility to develop your skills in modern web technologies
- flexible and friendly working environment in a team of young engineers
- possibility to develop your skills in multicultural environment
- working in effective environment with full automation of building and testing
- variety of projects in different technologies to choose from
- startup atmosphere
- on the job activities, which revolve not only around project development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one's achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.