Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
C++ Software Engineer
197 dni temu
We're running an Online Hiring Event every Saturday to hire C++ Software Engineers ($30k/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a C++ software engineer, you can expect to be a member of one of our central assembly line teams such as a maintenance or unit test team.
Our maintenance team is responsible for bug fixing across our 100+ product portfolio. The maintenance team has an element of product specialization but they are also process specialists. We want to ensure that our engineers have all the right information and toolsets available to be able to quickly reproduce a client’s environment, reproduce a bug, fix it, test it, document the fix and send for review. We have weekly product release cycles so we want to ensure that bugs get fixed as quickly as possible for our clients and that we are constantly improving the quality of our products.
Our organization is constantly acquiring new companies and their products. As a result, our unit test team is responsible to increase unit test code coverage for all newly acquired products. Engineers within this team are expected to have great experience in writing unit tests and will also have daily and weekly targets to work against. The engineer’s role is to increase the unit test coverage and work according to the team's standards and quality guidelines. We measure the quality of work through our First Time Acceptance rate, meaning that the Product Chief Architects accept the work delivered by the engineers immediately and without having to ask for a rework.
In all cases, you will have aggressive daily and weekly targets to work against and you can expect to receive daily and weekly feedback about your performance. The regular feedback is used to help you improve immediately and to help you resolve blockers which may be slowing down your performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of experience as a hands-on software engineer in C++
- 2+ years experience in writing unit tests
- 1+ years experience working in an environment where CI/ CD tools are used
- At least 1 year of working experience using cloud services such as AWS
- Database knowledge in technology such as SQL
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns
- Some experience in Linux, Django, REST, tools for CI/CD, Git, and shell scripting
- MVC and knowledge of another server-side programming language (Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory
- Demonstrate success as a problem solver
- Be a results-oriented individual
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
- Good proficiency in the English language
Visual Studio 2015 for Windows.
Join our community of remote professionals!