Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Chief Operations Officer for solar PV projects in Poland
139 dni temu
NES Global Talent is a global technical recruitment company which has 45 offices across the world. 500 specialised recruiters supports Candidates and companies industries: Energy, Construction & Property, Oil & Gas, Pharma, IT, Manufacturing.
NES Poland is currently recruiting for
Your key tasks will be to
- Assemble the teams of Project Managers
- Oversee daily operations of the different projects in execution phase capacity to be built over 170 MW (approx. 170 x 1 MW projects across Poland)
- Set comprehensive goals for performance
- Plan the execution of projects and the necessary resources to ensure their success
- Coordinate the execution of the different projects at Polish level in terms of quality, costs optimization, deadlines and profitability established at the beginning of the project
- Control and monitoring of budgets, purchasing policy and suppliers, logistic management of material equipment, carrying out controls to avoid deviations in the agreed working procedures
- Supervision of costs and deadlines established for each project
- Ensure the progress and compliance with the execution phases of the construction and start-up projects
- Ensure proper communication between clients and the project team
- Negotiate agreements with subcontractors and constantly manage them
- Manage project stakeholders
- Follow-up of the management of certifications and planning
- Make site visits to complete the monitoring of projects
- Ensure the development of health and safety practices and oversee compliance with those practices
- Maintain a positive and ethical work climate that is conducive to attracting, retaining and motivating a diverse group of top-quality employees at all levels
- Assess and manage the principal project risks n's business within operations (proposals, projects and staffing
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering as well as a solid technical understanding of and relevant experience from the construction industry
- have experience as a director / deputy director / senior project manager position and have gained hands-on experience with all phases of the construction of large infrastructure projects (preferably solar PV or Wind)
- have good people management skills and experience
- have wealthy network in construction / grid operator / Utility industry and capable in rapidly building new relationships
- have leadership and team management experience from large, complex infrastructure projects, preferably from a strong matrix organisation, have business insights and understand the key drivers and levers that influence business performance
- speak fluent Polish is a must, speak and write English as we operate in an international environment and cooperate closely with our colleagues globally.
Furthermore, you’re a capable leader of leaders and able to support and develop your team as well as a good communicator, excellent at explaining complex matters in a simple way. You’re capable of managing change and are constantly looking to challenge the norms to do things better. You have the ability to see the bigger picture at all times, yet you understand the importance of minding the details. You can handle numerous tasks simultaneously without losing perspective, and you thrive in a job in a hectic, multi-cultural project organisation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation in Poland, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential. Since company group established in Poland it quickly became leader in Polish PV industry by acquiring and constructing one of the biggest portfolios in the region of 43 MW capacity.