BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.
For our partners, an IT/Business consulting start-up and a post-trade services provider owned by Deutsche Börse in Frankfurt, we are hiring Cloud Architect to join the scrum team fully remotely or in Warsaw.
Goal of the project is to integrate a newly acquired fintech to the ecosystem of our client via API framework. Provision of an end-to-end automation of the primary markets issuance process Existing system components and interfaces of our partner’s issuance landscape shall be re-used wherever possible.
- Solid experience with Cloud Service Providers especially Azure, preferably some AWS
- Proven experience in Network Architecture
- High competence in Virtualization & Containers (Kubernetes + Docker) & Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Terraform)
- Competence in Security, Authentication (TLS, OAuth), Monitoring
- Experience in Cloud Databases and Storage
- Knowledge of API & Java programming would be an asset
- Experience with Scrum would be an asset
- Fluency in English
- Valid EU / PL work permit
- Fully remote role (we have an office in Warsaw at Q22 available for you as well)
- B2B contract - up to 180 pln/h + VAT for fully remote
- Contract of employment for Warsaw based role
- Interesting project
- International environment
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the APLIKUJ TERAZ button.
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Be Poland Think, Solve, Execute Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. A key success factor is the combination of IT know-how, nearshore delivery service efficiency, agility of implementations and excellent understanding of Financial industry, implemented by a team of specialists possessing all the skills required and who work to very high-quality standards.
Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.