Cloud Based Application Developer
5 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be a member of a scrum team consisting of programmers and DevOps engineers, developing cloud based automation solutions. You will have an overall responsibility for coding platform and application components. The work may involve creation of new software as well as usage of 3rd party off-the-shelf software products to modify and integrate them into the solution. You will closely cooperate with domain experts, solution architects and delivery teams. You will have a responsibility for sharing knowledge in your own expertise area and giving input to process development, performing problem isolation and resolution. You will apply knowledge and experience to determine the root cause. You will work in a flexible, collaborative and friendly agile environment with a wide range of modern technologies giving you the opportunity to constantly develop your skills.
- Agile SW development
- Scala (including writing external DSL)
- Java/Python (with Design patterns)
- distributed databases and K/V stores (e.g. for Cassandra, Redis, ElasticSearch HBase)
- dependency management (e.g. sbt, maven, gradle, npm)
- Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins, Git, Crucible/Fisheye)
- Linux, Bash
- Docker and Mesosphere stack, AWS REST APIs
- installation automation framework (Ansible)
Don't see a technology you love? Tell us why we should know about it!
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, telecommunications, Computer Science, Software technology or equivalent education
- advanced knowledge in one of the following programming languages: Scala, Java, Python
- regular knowledge in design patterns and clean code principals
- experience in dependency management (e.g. maven, gradle, npm)
- basic experience in docker and/or Mesosphere stack
- basic experience in continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins, Git, Crucible/Fisheye)
- basic experience in Linux, Bash
- distributed database, installation automation framework is an advantage
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- responsible, well organized, committed and result oriented
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English applying by clikcking
Looking for other opportunities? Visit our career portal:
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
"Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.)."
"I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883)."
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on one's achievements
- medical care for you/your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sport card, tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- tickets to cinema, theater, opera, e-ticket
- lunch card
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.