Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Construction Engineer Civil & Steel Structure
31 dni temu
NES Global Talent is an award winning workforce solutions specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 850 staff.
- Ensuring that the quality of the construction works complies with the discipline project drawings, standards, specifications and contract requirements;
- Prompt and competent handling of deviations, disputes, changes and clarification requirements as well as the resolution of technical problems;
- Liaising with Field Engineering to ensure that all changes are incorporated in the as-built drawings;
- Coordinating the team and cooperating with the relevant subcontractors, clients and affiliates that are active on the construction site;
- Enforcing safety awareness during the course of execution and initiating additional measures where required;
- Reporting on budget, costs, quality and performance benchmarks, progress and time frames.
- The Construction Engineer Civil & Steel Structure reports directly to th e Director Site Management and on sites projects, to the Site/Construction Manager.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably Civil Engineering;
- Professional experience regarding the Civil & Steel structure would be an asset;
- Ability to manage and lead the assigned projects;
- Ability to act in accordance with corporate standards and project procedures;
- Interest in multidisciplinary planning and interacting;
- Communication skills and willingness to work within the multicultural environment;
- Team driven mindset;
- MS Excel/Office skills required;
- Fluency in English.
- Interesting, challenging position in an international company,
- Work in a multicultural team,
- Training and opportunities to develop,
- Possibility of changing position, department, gaining new knowledge and experience,
- Attractive compensation and benefits package,
- Possibility to purchase company shares on preferential terms,
- Private healthcare and MultiSport card